- We encourage parents to follow the LBPHD Facebook page and stay informed on local COVID -19 activity. LCPS asks that if your child has a fever, does not feel well, or has been in contact with a known positive case, to please STAY HOME! The staff at LCPS will do everything we can to keep our students safe, healthy and IN school. As a reminder, opt out forms are not valid for extracurricular activities and if the school goes to the Orange level, unless it is for documented medical reasons.
- FFA NEWS: High School Results from Ord: Senior Division out of 111 competitors and in the top 25% were Abi L. 9th and Dean 22nd. Tory, Keegan, and Shelby also competed. In the Junior Division out of 113 competitors and placing in the top 25% were Hector 19th and David 23rd. Others competing were Gracie C, Garrett, Nekoda, Madison A., and Michael.
- Junior High Results from Atkinson: Out of 87 competitors and in the top 25% were Emmett 3rd, Claira 6th, Henry 7th, and Gracey R 10th. The team of Emmett, Claira, Henry and Gracey placed 1st out of 7 teams. Placing in the top 50% were Hudson, Ella, and Garek. Also competing were Lexi, Madison G, and Angel.
- PARENTS: Please send gloves/mittens to school with your child so they can play outdoors. We have ran out of extra gloves/mittens for them at this time. If anyone would like to donate gloves/mittens, we would be grateful. We have stocking hats if your student needs one (they DONOT share).
- USDA Food Program has been extended until June of 2021. Every student will continue to receive free breakfast and lunch. this does not include seconds or extra milk.
- PEEWEE BASKETBALL: For Grades K-4, girls and boys. Practice starts Nov 14th in Taylor at 9am. Forms are in the office. See Coach Wright for more information. Go Wolves!
- Twin Loup buttons are available for order! Forms are in office or by Miss Meeks room! Buttons need to be paid for before they are made. $3.00 Go Wolves!
- Please remember these new guidelines. All doors are locked until 7:45, no students are to be in the school before 7:45. All Elementary students please enter through North side and all 7-12 enter through south side. Your temperature WILL be taken when entering. We highly encourage 6 ft distancing or masks. We are asking for visitors to make an appointment if you need to meet with admin, a teacher,or staff. If picking up or dropping off a student, buzz in and we will send them out! Thank you!!
- Sports passes are available through the office. Elem $15.00, HS $25.00, Single Adult $50.00, Family $75.00. Student admission is now $5.00.
- JH Wrestling @ Dunning 1pm No Spectators
- Ravenna Wrestling Invite 11:00 only parents with a pass
- BB @ Callaway vs South Loup 6/7:30 GV6/BV7:30 @ the High School JV at the Community Center G 4, boys to follow, Only 2 spectators allowed.
- Girls BB @ Taylor vs Sandhills/Thedford GV 4 GJV 6:30
- Boys BB @ Taylor vs Sandhills/Thedford JV 4 BV 6:30
- JH Wrestling @ Merna 11:00
- BB @ Stuart 6/7:30
- BB @ Sargent vs Brady
All meal served with Yogurt, Cheese stick, cereal, fruit/juice, milk
Monday: Pop tarts
Tuesday: Breakfast Burritos
Lunch: All meals served with Fruits/Veges /1% white milk or FF Chocolate milk
Monday: **Taco Salad
Wednesday: Pulled Pork
Friday: Chicken & Noodles