- What makes Loup County Excellent?
- A Christmas Kindness Jar is on the table outside of the office. Any time you see someone doing something thoughtful (such as making the morning coffee, picking up trash off the floor), or saying a kind word (complimenting someone or asking if they can help out) write the thoughtful act or kindness on a piece of paper and put it in the jar. For every thoughtful/kind act in the jar, a dime will be donated to the UBT’s Christmas tree for something special for a Loup County family or child. Class of 2021
- Twin Loup Wrestling gear is available to order Deadline is Nov 20th https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/tlwr19
- Congratulations to the following for making the Ups list for this week: Angel, Micah, Madison, Gracey, and Abby. Great Work!!
- Newsletter articles are due Wednesday, Nov 20th.
- FFA sales are almost over! Delicious fruit, meat,cheese, soup mix, potatoes, peanuts, candy and sweets are available! Orders need to be in by Nov 20th. Delivery approx Dec. 12th. See a FFA member or call the school for a salesperson!
- Yearbooks: We have extra 2018-19 yearbooks for sale.
- Kids Club at the Assembly of God Church will meet every Tuesday at 3:45
Calendar of Events:
Wednesday, Nov 20th
- Seniors Job Shadowing
- Youth Group. Supper at 6:30 Everyone welcome!
- FBLA Meeting Study Hall Officer Meeting: 10:40-11:00 Chapter Meeting: 11:05 HM
- Speech Kick Off Spaghetti Feed 6:30
- JH Wrestling @ Mullen 11am lv at 7:45
- Pee Wee Basketball @ Sargent 9-10:30am
- FB Championship @ Lincoln
- JH Wrestling @ Ainsworth 4pm
- Thanksgiving Break--2pm dismissal
- Thanksgiving Break
- ASVAB for Juniors
- Reading and Math Night PK-6th
- BB @ Sargent vs South Loup 6/7:30
- Wrestling at Ravenna 11am
- Lion's Van
- BB @ Dunning vs S/T 4/5:30
- Pee Wee BBall @ Taylor
- Wrestling @ Merna 10am A/M Invite
- JH Wresting at Merna 11am
- Aims Web Plus testing begins
- FBLA Soup Supper 5-7
- Twin Loup Christmas Concert @ Taylor 7:30
- NO SCHOOL for PK-6th
- BB @ Taylor vs Stuart 6/7:30
- Twin Loup Wrestling Invite @ Sargent 1pm
Cereal, Yogurt, Cheese Stick, Fruit, Juice , 1% Milk
TUESDAY: Early Risers
THURSDAY: Biscuits & Gravy
All meals are served with Basic Salad Bar, Vegetable, Fruit, and 1% Milk.
MONDAY: Ham & Cheese
WEDNESDAY: Pork Patty
THURSDAY: Beef & Bean Burritos
FRIDAY: Turkey & Dressing
** Meal Booster Beef